Run in Production
After having developed your chain, now you will take the next step to move your chain into production.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will learn:
- About the different considerations that need to be covered before you can get your blockchain into production.
- How to compile your blockchain for distribution to interested parties.
- How to prepare, use, and protect the private cryptographic keys that you need.
- How to prepare a genesis and coordinate its creation between stakeholders.
- How to prepare your network topology and configuration to be part of your blockchain.
- How to prepare your server for convenience and reliability.
- How to prepare your server when an upgrade is upcoming.
# Next up
It is time to move your checkers blockchain into production. In the next section, you can find an overview of the different aspects one needs to address to move a Cosmos blockchain into production.