IBC Deep Dive
In the IBC custom application sections, you will learn to scaffold an IBC-enabled blockchain via Ignite CLI and explore different aspects of IBC communication and packet handling. In the IBC middleware sections, you will learn about IBC middleware and understand how it can help you to simplify your application logic.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will:
- Learn to scaffold an IBC-enabled module.
- See IBC callbacks and packet flow in the generated code.
- Learn to write your own custom middleware to wrap an IBC application.
- Understand how to hook different middlewares to IBC base applications to form different IBC application stacks.
This chapter covers quite a lot of content that goes very deep into the intricacies of IBC.
Please be aware that the recommended essentials for IBC are:
- IBC Application Developer Introduction
- Make a Module IBC-Enabled
- Adding Packet and Acknowledgement Data
The following sections are optional and NOT final exam relevant: