Continue your work on CosmJS and explore how to use and apply it to your checkers blockchain to create custom objects and messages. Further, you will discover how to give your application-specific blockchain a proper GUI and integrate it with CosmJS and Keplr.
The chapter also deals with backend scripts and demonstrates how to use them for game indexing, so that you are all set to continue developing using CosmJS.
# In this chapter
In this chapter, you will:
- Learn how to create new CosmJS messages, transactions, and methods for your players to interact with your specific checkers module and blockchain.
- Learn how to send many transactions in a batch and into a single block.
- Explore how to introduce CosmJS into an existing checkers GUI TypeScript project, with a Keplr integration.
- Use CosmJS on a backend server to offer an indexing service and improve the user experience.
- Discover how to prepare and program a blockchain state migration (a.k.a. "a breaking change"), using the example of the introduction of a leaderboard to the checkers application.